Our team’s mission statement
The SparkBeyond Product Team leads our AI research and development to the era of impactful AI-powered decision making.
We achieve this by working across the organization to translate our vision into a roadmap along two pathways. Along one path, we guide our development teams to product excellence.
On the other path, we partner with our clients to understand the behaviors and processes required to generate insights crucial to their success and growth.
What will you do?
- Work with customers and business teams to identify, maintain, and develop a roadmap for SparkBeyond’s Discovery Platform
- Prioritize, manage, and execute new features to support SparkBeyond’s growing business across multi continents and domains
- Partner with our internal data science teams to prioritize product development priorities and to provide clear KPI’s and benchmarks
- Develop product requirement documents to communicate product features and decisions clearly to all stakeholders
- Work alongside other Product Managers to integrate solutions into existing and new businesses
- Work directly with our in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics as well as senior interfaces from leading companies across the globe
What will you need?
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Data Science or 3+ years of product management in the Data Science / Machine Learning industry
- BSc in Math/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Physics/ Bioinformatics or equivalent
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and corresponding tools (ex. JIRA)
- Client-facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques (classification, regression, feature selection, etc.)
- Data-handling programming skills (Python,R, Scala, Java)