Senior Product Manager, AI- Israel
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement
The SparkBeyond Product Team leads our AI research and development to the era of impactful AI-powered decision making.
We achieve this by working across the organization to translate our vision into a roadmap along two pathways. Along one path, we guide our development teams to product excellence.
On the other path, we partner with our clients to understand the behaviors and processes required to generate insights crucial to their success and growth.
What will you do?
- Work with customers and business teams to identify, maintain, and develop a roadmap for SparkBeyond’s Discovery Platform
- Manage and execute product capabilities to drive SparkBeyond’s growth in business across multiple geographies and domains
- Partner with our internal data science teams to prioritize product development efforts and provide clear KPI’s and benchmarks
- Maximizing impact and value creation by managing end-to-end delivery of new capabilities to the end users.
- Engage in discussions and communicate product principles and reasoning to stakeholders
- Work alongside other Product Managers
- Work directly with our in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics as well as senior stakeholders from leading companies across the globe
What will you need?
- 3+ years of product management in the Data Science / Machine Learning /AI industry
- BSc in Math / Statistics / Computer Science/ Physics/ Bioinformatics or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in Data-handling programming skills (Python, Scala, R, Java)
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and tools
- Excellent client-facing skills and experience
- Team player, self-driven, leadership and collaboration skills
- Practical experience in Machine Learning (classification, regression, feature engineering, etc.)