Senior Product Manager-Analyst
About The Position
SparkBeyond is on a mission to harness the collective intelligence of humanity to solve the world's most complex challenges. We created an AI-powered problem-solving engine capable of coming up with creative ideas, hypotheses and solutions for a broad range of problem domains and industries, thus enabling social and business impact – worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the product team, to assist us in making our great vision a reality. You will create and manage the roadmap for a disruptive platform, deal with the latest technologies and pave the road to success for a real revolution. Work closely with our engineers to guide products from inception to launch in an agile environment. Create a holistic view on the market landscape while working closely with our business, marketing and customers to successfully launch our products at scale and create real impact.
What will you do?
- Take part in building and executing the product roadmap to support the company strategy and goals
- Be the “face” of the product both internally (company various functions) and externally (direct clients and partnerships)
- Work directly with our in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics as well as senior stakeholders from leading companies across the globe
- Deliver a great experience to our product’s users
- Own the product development process from the initiation till post GA
- Define product’s KPIs, measure the product/features success and adjust the plan based on those KPI
- Write great specs - Translating functional requirements into detailed product specifications, including user stories and technical specifications
- Understand the market trends and reflect them into the product roadmap
- Build product collateral to support sales activities
- 3+ years of product management for a B2B company in the Data/BI/Analytics industry
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and tools
- Excellent client-facing skills and experience
- Team player, self-driven, leadership and collaboration skills
- Practical experience in both inbound and outbound product methodology
- Experience as a Data Analyst \ Business Analyst and the related software - Advantage