Product Designer (UI/UX)
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement:
“There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW!” Milton Glaser
We aim for the latter.
SparkBeyond is on a mission to harness the collective intelligence of humanity to solve the world's most complex challenges. We created an AI-powered problem-solving engine capable of coming up with creative ideas, hypotheses and solutions for a broad range of problem domains and industries, thus enabling social and business impact – worldwide.
As a Product Designer, you’ll join our Product Experience team and assist us in making our great vision a reality. Together, we strive to produce world-class product experience and lead our users towards the future of real impactul AI-powered problem solving.
What you’ll do:
- Use your passion and creativity to push our limits and bring about the best experience design
- Translate complex problems into beautiful intuitive solutions
- Balance user, product and business goals to build a winning product experience
- Design flows and experiences and hand-off pixel-perfect product designs
- Collaborate with a variety of our top notch Product, AI, Data Science and R&D experts
- Be independent and have full ownership and responsibility of your work
- Work with cutting-edge technology, top notch teammates, and help leading organizations gain impact through their data across nearly every vertical
What you’ll need
- 3+ years working as a professional Product Designer
- Hands-on experience with complex B2B web based platforms
- Experience visualizing data
- Passion for communication, co-creation and delivering the best possible experience while constantly looking to improve your designs through user feedback
- Expert in design software including Sketch, Adobe Suite, InVision, etc
- Familiar with implementation practices and standards for your designs (HTML, CSS, JS)
An updated portfolio must be submitted along with your CV