People & Culture Coordinator
About The Position
Are you so organized that you have a color coded calendar and a daily planner that starts with wake up? SparkBeyond is searching for a People & Culture Coordinator to join our NYC team. We are a high growth disruptive technology company and searching for an organized individual who loves Human Resources, People, Culture and Recruiting.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain events, on-boarding & recruiting schedules / calendars
- Assist with HR & Culture initiatives
- Report directly to People & Culture Manager as well as work closely with hiring managers and executives
- Help to plan and execute on-boarding for new hires
- Maintain and organize employee folders
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Be a self starter and quick learner
- Love to multitask and work in a fast paced startup environment
- Experience working with Google Calendar, Sheets, Docs & Slides
SparkBeyond has built an AI-powered research engine, capable of finding complex patterns in data by understanding their meaning. Operating at the intersection of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence fields, our Machine Learning technology is being used by Fortune 500 customers in the Finance, Manufacturing, Life-Sciences, Energy, e-Commerce, Internet and Healthcare industries.
Founded by Artificial Intelligence visionaries and Machine Learning experts in 2013, our vision is to harness humanity’s collective intelligence to solve the world’s toughest problems. We combine state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technology with large-scale computing to accelerate breakthroughs that are hidden in the data.
Our mission is to automate and scale the creative part of Data Science, empowering Data Scientists, Researchers and Business Analysts with a machine that constantly analyzes the data and surfaces discoveries, automatically.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at Manhattan, NY office. We offer health insurance, stock options, 401k & team lunches