People and Culture Full-Time Recruiter
About The Position
Are you passionate about people? Love the idea of hiring the best and brightest? We should talk!
SparkBeyond is on a mission to bring the future of AI into endless industries and domains using our AI-powered research engine to optimize operations, enable new thinking paradigms and come up with creative ideas, hypotheses, and solutions for broad range of problem domains.
Our people are the beating heart of SparkBeyond. We take pride in attracting, exciting and bringing on board top-notch professionals from around the globe - giving them a sense of purpose, unique challenges, amazing growth opportunities and enabling them to make a true impact in their domains and beyond.
We are looking for a People and Culture Full-Time Recruiter to join our HQ.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive efficient yet exciting hiring process that reflects the company’s culture and provide excellent candidate experience
- Conduct phone interviews & behavioral face to face interviews.
- Work closely and collaboratively with hiring managers, communicating regularly, and ensuring recruitment for current and upcoming needs.
- Lead the full lifecycle of the recruiting process for roles at all domains: define hiring needs and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
- Interviewing, evaluating and conducting reference checks to determine compatibility; preparing offer letters and contracts for candidates.
- Drive the development of state of the art sourcing capabilities through specialised programs and targeted channels. This includes LinkedIn, GitHub, Kaggle, academic institutions, recruitment campaigns on social networks, referrals & hiring events.
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years previous experience recruiting in an uber-technological environment from an organization (experience from agencies isn’t sufficient)
- Previous experience hiring for a wide range and complexity of technical positions
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple recruitment processes at any one time (10+)
- Proficient with recruiting databases/applicant tracking systems and Social Media recruiting platforms (such as LinkedIn)
- Excellent English skills - Fluency needed (Candidates who don't meet this criteria, please abstain)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a relevant related discipline