Office Operations Manager @ London
About The Position
What will you do?
- Work directly with employees, vendors and suppliers to maintain the smooth and efficient running of all office operations
- Work closely with EMEA and Global teams, including People and Culture, Operations and Finance
- Event management including office socials, external conferences and more
- Manage budget, financial statements, expense reports and invoices
- Manage EMEA vendors
- Establish and/or improve operational systems, processes and best practices to improve organisational well being
- Handle ad hoc projects such as research, presentation prep, diary management etc.
What you will need?
- Experience in office management/administration or events ideally within the Technology, IT or Solutions industry
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience in simplifying and implementing systems and processes
- Experience working across the EMEA region
- Experience in a Start-up/young company would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written
- Results oriented approach
- Strong team player with a collaborative and positive attitude