Senior Marketing Graphic Designer
About The Position
We're looking for a talented full-stack Senior Graphic Designer to join our marketing team!
Our team’s mission statement:
SparkBeyond is on a mission to harness the collective intelligence of humanity to solve the world's most complex challenges. We created an AI-powered problem-solving engine capable of coming up with creative ideas, hypotheses and solutions for a broad range of problem domains and industries, thus enabling social and business impact – worldwide. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Graphic Designer to join the marketing team, to assist us in building a brand name and fuel our success.
As SparkBeyond's Senior Marketing Graphic Designer, you'll take part in building a global brand that will truly impact the future. You should be a designer who pays close attention to the smallest details, sets high goals and is excited by new challenges. You're a team player that is eager to learn and make an impact.
In your role, you will:
- Be responsible for creating a wide range of design materials including digital assets, presentations, business development collateral, industry reports, and various other items to support marketing initiatives.
- Convert ideas and content into amazing creatives, based on brand guidelines.
- Create engaging designs for several channels: emails, social, push notifications, on-site banners and pop-ups etc.
- Be an essential part of our marketing team while knowing how to work independently.
What will you need?
- 4+ years experience in Graphic Design for a global technology-oriented company
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator). Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD is an advantage
- A sharp sense of typography, grid, composition and color matching
- The ability to take a project from start to finish while producing cutting edge design
- Experience with print collateral, brand identity, web, email and social media
- Strong layout design sense, and creativity with the integration of color, typography, photography and illustrative and graphic elements
- Fluent English - mandatory, Native English - an advantage
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Video editing/motion graphics skills - an advantage
- Portfolio showcasing excellent design capabilities in a variety of mediums including web and print
This position is for our Netanya office. Corporate shuttle service is available from TLV (~30min door to door)