Impact Strategist @ London
About The Position
We are on a mission to harness the collective intelligence of humanity to solve the world's most impactful problems.
We created an AI-powered problem-solving engine that comes up with creative ideas, hypothesis and solutions for broad range of problem domains and industries, thus enabling real impact – worldwide.
What will you do?
- Generate and grow a portfolio of business by leveraging direct relationships and channel partners.
- Establish yourself as a trusted and valued partner of the client’s CXOs and extended team that are conducive to deeper and broader partnerships.
- Navigate effectively complex multi-million, multi-year and multi-stakeholder sales processes leveraging consultative problem solving and business development.
- Be a strong commercial steward that drives revenue growth while ensuring the proper execution of sales operations.
- Co-create and execute an aggressive go to market strategy that enables SparkBeyond to capture a once-in-a-lifetime market opportunity.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Client Managers and Data Scientists to ensure outstanding value delivery to each one of our clients.
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to create tailored thought leadership relevant to our clients in different industries.
What will you need?
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment preferably in a client-facing role, business development and/or consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA is a plus
- Passion for AI and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends
- High EQ and IQ in order to work with empathy in an organization with a very creative culture of talented people
- Experience in establishing continues fruitful business relationships, e.g., the persistence to build relationships where none exists, and excellent interpersonal skills (i.e.people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you)
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Understanding of how analytics organizations operate within a FTSE 250 company