Impact Strategist - Japanese Market
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement:
We bring our unique product to life in the real world. Working across countless industries and domains, equipped with our high expertise and unique set of skills, we enable our clients to drive the most business value out of our engine and maximize the revolutionary discoveries it provides.
We are our client's partners. Creating a hand-in-hand, positive and successful onboarding experience, enhancing the potential impact of our product, driving the usage of our unique Discovery Platform to maximum and creating mutually beneficial, exciting and successful engagements all around the world.
What will you do?
- Generate and grow a multi-million dollar portfolio business in Japan by leveraging direct relationships and channel partners by deploying SparkBeyond’s unique Technology and Methodology for problem solving.
- Establish yourself as a trusted and valued partner of the client’s CXOs and extended team that are conducive to deeper and broader partnerships.
- Navigate effectively complex high value, multi-year and multi-stakeholder engagement processes leveraging consultative problem solving and business development.
- Be a strong commercial steward that drives revenue growth while ensuring the proper execution of sales operations.
- Co-create and execute an aggressive go to market strategy that enables SparkBeyond to capture a once-in-a-lifetime market opportunity.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Impact Managers and Data Scientists to ensure outstanding value delivery to each one of our clients.
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to create tailored thought leadership relevant to our clients in different industries.
- A Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant field is preferred.
- Native Japanese speaker, with exceptional English communication.
- 8 – 10 years or more experience in management in an international business setting.
- Experience in either Consulting, Change Management or Advanced Analytics is required.
- Experience working in or supporting the Japanese market.
- History of data-driven strategic development and market growth.
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them and brings together different viewpoints.
- An ability to operate independently.
This position can be based in either Singapore or Tokyo with frequent travel between the two cities.