About The Position
We are on a mission to harness the collective intelligence of humanity to solve the world's most impactful problems.
We created an AI-powered problem-solving engine that comes up with creative ideas, hypothesis and solutions for broad range of problem domains and industries, thus enabling real impact – worldwide.
What will you do?
- Generate and grow a portfolio of business of $7.5-$10M by leveraging direct relationships and channel partners.
- Establish yourself as a trusted and valued partner of the client’s CXOs and extended team that are conducive to deeper and broader partnerships.
- Navigate effectively complex multi-million, multi-year and multi-stakeholder sales processes leveraging consultative problem solving and business development.
- Be a strong commercial steward that drives revenue growth while ensuring the proper execution of sales operations.
- Co-create and execute an aggressive go to market strategy that enables SparkBeyond to capture a once-in-a-lifetime market opportunity.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Client Managers and Data Scientists to ensure outstanding value delivery to each one of our clients.
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to create tailored thought leadership relevant to our clients in different industries.
What will you need?
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment preferably in a client-facing role, business development and/or consulting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
- Passion for AI and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends.
- High EQ and IQ in order to work with empathy in an organization with a very creative culture of talented people.