Impact Strategist @ NYC
About The Position
Our Team’s mission statement:
We are on a mission to harness the collective intelligence of humanity to solve the world's most impactful problems. We created an AI-powered problem-solving engine capable of coming up with creative ideas, hypotheses and solutions for a broad range of problem domains and industries, thus enabling social and business impact – worldwide.
We are our client's partners. Creating a hand-in-hand, positive and successful on-boarding experience, enhancing the potential impact of our product, driving the usage of our unique Discovery Platform to maximum and creating mutually beneficial, exciting and successful engagements all around the world.
What will you do?
- Generate and grow a portfolio of business of $7.5-$10M by leveraging direct relationships and channel partners.
- Establish yourself as a trusted and valued partner of the client’s CXOs and extended team that are conducive to deeper and broader partnerships.
- Navigate effectively complex multi-million, multi-year and multi-stakeholder sales processes leveraging consultative problem solving and business development.
- Be a strong commercial steward that drives revenue growth while ensuring the proper execution of sales operations.
- Co-create and execute an aggressive go to market strategy that enables SparkBeyond to capture a once-in-a-lifetime market opportunity.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Client Managers and Data Scientists to ensure outstanding value delivery to each one of our clients.
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to create tailored thought leadership relevant to our clients in different industries.
What will you need?
- 7+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment in a client-facing business development position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Business, Finance or equivalent. MBA is a plus.
- Passion for AI and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends.
- High EQ and IQ in order to work with empathy in an organization with a very creative culture of talented people.
This is a full-time, salaried position, located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for you and your family, a 401k, team lunches, and a pet friendly office environment.