Impact Manager @ Israel
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement:
We are the strategic pillars of our engagements. Working across countless industries and domains, we provide both our clients and data scientists with a close, supportive, end to end, partnership, thus enabling both to focus on maximizing our revolutionary discoveries and driving the most business value out of them.
What will you do?
- Be SparkBeyond's ambassador to clients in EMEA, facilitating end-to-end impact in an environment of data science users (vs. business unit 'buyers'), infrastructure needs, and an evolving offering
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with our partners, sharing their vision and need and leading them towards impact
- Translate business needs and initiatives into internal guidelines and roadmaps for stakeholders - i.e., planning, benefit tracking, reporting, presentation, stakeholder engagement, influence & soft
- Support our Data Scientists before, during and after engagements, providing guidance and context, program and project management, and an escalation path to senior clients
What will you need?
- 5-7 years of experience in direct client management, e.g., at a software company, digital agency, or management consultancy (e.g. Bain, Deloitte, Accenture)
- Bachelors Degree required
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Experience in establishing continues fruitful business relationships, e.g., the persistence to build relationships where none exists, and Excellent interpersonal skills (i.e., people want to hang out with you once they’ve met you)
- Love of data, and a thorough understanding of how data-driven decision making transforms a product or business
- Understanding of how analytics organizations operate within a FTSE 250 company
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces