About The Position
SparkBeyond is continuously growing and is looking for a Controller with a sharp mind, accurate, independent and great human skills who will be a key player in our fast-growing Finance team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various levels of organization and will be in charge of accounting, compliance and processes, reporting to the VP Finance of the group.
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual consolidated financial statements (US GAAP)
- Manage month close process and consolidation.
- Responsible for monthly flux variance analysis and thorough understanding of accounts
- Play a key role in the implementation of internal controls
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and automation and partner with other departments and relevant finance team members to streamline processes
- Work with the Company's external auditors
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
- 3+ years of experience in the tech industry
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- Working knowledge of and experience with month closing process in multinational companies
- Detailed-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Priority
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and at various levels within a company.
- Proven track record of driving projects to completion
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, high pressure environment