Internal Data Scientist for R&D
About The Position
Our Team’s Mission Statement
The team’s mission is to build an extraordinary automation infrastructure around our groundbreaking AI Research platform to ensure its superb and uncompromising quality. We practice innovation on a daily basis by designing, implementing and delivering a comprehensive automation framework.
What will you do?
- Work with top talents in the Artificial Intelligence industry
- Lead the Quality efforts of our development team working on the product's AI capabilities
- Build internal training sessions to practice the latest product features and simulate user scenarios in the field of AI
- Test new features, verify bug fixes, measure performance and scalability, validate the correctness and determine the quality
- Use your imagination and creativity, along with your ability to provide an expert level of software development and testing, to serve as a leader and provide guidance and influence to other engineers on how to effectively execute testing processes
- Execute Integration, System, Functional, Regression and Performance/Scalability test cases using both manual and automated testing approaches
- Contribute to product and process improvement discussions and the refinement of Quality best practices in the AI domain
- Contribute to our enterprise-level automation solution focusing on the product's engine along with managing to track Continuous Integration Environment (Jenkins) using the help of DevOps team
- Perform debugging and root cause analysis of product failures and log software defects
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks
What will you need?
- BSc/MSc in Computer science or equivalent.
- Proven experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Algorithmic components
- Experience with predictive models and Feature engineering
- 2+ years of experience in design and coding with Python and/or R
- Multi-tasking capabilities, readiness to take on challenges, willingness to learn
- A desire for Software validation and AI product improvement
- 2+ years of experience in Object-oriented design and coding experience with at least one of the following: Scala (advantage), Java, C#.
- Experience working on Linux distribution systems
- Experience with CI / CD technologies