Knowledge Modelling Team Leader
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement
Our team is building Sparkbeyond’s expanded product suite, catering for new users and new use cases critical to Sparkbeyond’s future growth.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of highly experienced engineers in building new, innovative capabilities in existing and newly developed products
- Work in an Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) to deliver value fast and iterate on finding the best solution to business needs
- Search for, describe, build and evaluate an MVP for new usage patterns not supported by the existing product.
- Be hands on and develop as part of an expert team, using cutting edge software, algorithms and data science technologies, methods, and practices, using Scala for advanced server development, and other technologies for backend and frontend capabilities.
- Experience and become a part of a complex, state of the art machine learning world on a deeper and higher level than you’ve experienced before.
- Coach, mentor and guide the technical and professional development of the members of your team.
- Scale the team up by sourcing and hiring top talent engineers
- Ensure the team fully understands the goals and objectives of SparkBeyond as a company and how their work fits into the bigger picture.
- Inspire the team to be autonomous, grow people’s careers, and build leaders within the team.
What will you need?
- 5+ years experience as a Team Leader, leading teams of 5+ developers
- 7+ years hands on coding experience and passion for writing code and building complex systems
- Experience building Enterprise grade solutions
- Experience in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Experience building RESTful API platforms with Java/C#/Scala or equivalent
- Experience formulating a team's technical strategy and roadmap
- Strong product skills
- Bsc in computer science, or equivalent work experience