Senior Automation Eng - AI Team- Israel
About The Position
Our Team’s Mission Statement
The team’s mission is to build an extraordinary automation infrastructure around our groundbreaking AI Research platform to ensure its superb and uncompromising quality. We practice innovation on a daily basis by designing, implementing and delivering a comprehensive automation framework.
What will you do?
- Work with top talents in the Artificial Intelligence industry
- Lead the QA efforts of our AI development team working on the product's core capabilities
- Test new features, verify bug fixes, measure performance and scalability, validate correctness and determine quality
- Use your imagination and creativity, along with your ability to provide an expert level of software development and testing, to serve as a leader and provide guidance and influence to other engineers on how to effectively execute testing processes
- Execute Integration, System, Functional, Regression and Performance/Scalability test cases using both manual and automated testing approaches
- Contribute to product and process improvement discussions and the refinement of QA best practices
- Contribute to our enterprise-level automation solution focusing on the product's engine along with managing tracking Continuous Integration Environment (Jenkins) using the help of DevOps team
- Perform debugging and root cause analysis of product failures and log software defects
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks
What will you need?
- 5+ years of experience in Object-oriented design and coding experience with at least one of the following: Scala (advantage), Java, C#.
- 2+ years of experience in design and coding with Python and/or R would be considered as great advantage
- Proven experience as Senior Automation engineer in core product technologies
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Algorithmic components - advantage
- Passion for Software Quality Automation methodologies and process improvement.
- BSc/MSc in Computer science or equivalent.
- Experience working on Linux distribution systems
- Experience with CI / CD technologies
- Proven experience with Git / GitHub
- Multi-tasking capabilities, readiness to take on challenges, willingness to learn