Software Engineer - DevOps - Israel
About The Position
Our Team's mission statement:
Our team is responsible for establishing a technological culture which uses and creates cutting-edge technologies and enables the development, testing and releasing of our product's software to happen rapidly, reliably and according to the highest standards.
What will you do?
- Play a key role in creating the optimal infrastructure as part of our R&D.
- Influence and optimize our CI/CD workflow as part of a dedicated team and develop the needed workflows to deliver our product in time.
- Use your analytical and development skills to analyze, measure, improve and build infrastructure to boost performance / development velocity.
What will you need?
- Strong passion for optimization / building infrastructure.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills with at least one of the following: Java, Scala, Python.
- Experience with build tools such as sbt, maven, gradle, etc.
- Experience with development of CLI tools, REST API, SDKs.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies, git workflows, release life cycle.
- Experience with containers
- Experience with sbt / kubernetes - advantage