DevOps Engineer- Israel
About The Position
Our Team's mission statement:
Our team is responsible for establishing a technological culture which uses and creates cutting-edge technologies and enables the development, testing and releasing of our product's software to happen rapidly, reliably and according to the highest standards.
What will you do?
- Play a key role in creating the optimal infrastructure for our R&D teams, enabling them to develop and deliver the best product quality.
- Influence and optimize our CI/CD workflow using tools such as Docker/Artifactory/ELK and more.
- Use your analytical and development skills to analyze, measure, improve and build infrastructure tools to boot performance.
What will you need?
- Strong passion for optimization / building infrastructure tools.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills with at least one of the following: Java, Scala, Python.
- Experience with build tools such as ANT, sbt, maven, gradle, etc.
- Experience with development of CLI tools, REST API, SDKs.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies and tools using Jenkins pipeline. (Tools such as Artifactory / Nexus advantage).
- Experience with containers
- Experience with RPM - advantage