Applied AI - Israel
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement:
The AI team at SparkBeyond is responsible for building and continuously enhancing the core research engine powering the SparkBeyond AI-powered Research platform. We plan, design and perform unique research that brings our product to life.
We continuously strive for making significant breakthroughs, providing our clients with a best-performing, one of a kind product and solving fundamental, real world problems across countless industries and domains.
What will you do?
- Leave your mark and make an impact across unlimited domains and industries (Financial Risk, Health, Ecommerce, Marketing, Oil & Gas Exploration and more) by creating and enabling revolutionary breakthroughs.
- Use your superb analytical skills and curiosity and apply cutting edge artificial intelligence techniques for performing research on the world’s toughest problems, while creating reusable assets and enhancing our product.
- Find new ways of using our product in known problems, and new challenges to solve using our product.
- Guide and empower our talented Data Scientists to drive our platform to its limits and beyond.
Work directly with our in-house team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research and mathematics.
What will you need?
- MSc or PhD in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Neuroscience etc.).
- 3-5 years of experience as an applied data scientist or researcher.
- 3 years of experience using Python for data science.
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection etc.).
- Additional advantages:
- BSc in Computer Science.
- Experience with Java, Scala, C#, C++ programming languages.
- Advanced Machine Learning experience (deep learning, NLP).
- Mentoring experience.