AI Research Engineer- Israel
About The Position
Our team’s mission statement:
We are the essence of SparkBeyond’s AI research engine. We plan, design and perform research that brings our product to life. We continuously develop and improve our engine by creating and implementing cutting edge breakthroughs and providing our clients with the best-performing, one of a kind product.
What will you do?
- Build the next generation AI-for-Data-Science technology using cutting edge software, algorithms, methods, and practices.
- Bring your novel ideas from the drawing boards all the way to production at scale, creating the optimal experience for our users and enabling them to make revolutionizing breakthroughs and discoveries.
- Use your analytical skills and curiosity for researching NLP, Data mining, Machine & Deep learning
- Working with endless kinds from data from various industries such as: medical, energy, commerce etc. using it to solve some of the world's toughest problems.
- Work with various interfaces – infrastructure and full stack developers, QA, data scientists, UX and many others.
What will you need?
- 3+ years of hands-on, software development experience in Scala, Java, or C#.
- MSc or higher academic education in computer science or related fields (applied mathematics etc.).
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Advantage: experience with Hadoop / Spark / Storm.